Print product sheet
- 6 DOF IMU capable of measuring vehicle motion.
- Onboard GPS with integrated antenna accurately measuring vehicle location within 1 meter.
- 2GB- 32GB onboard datalogger for recording vehicle data.
- Realtime clock for timestamping recorded data.
- CAN and USB connections for integration into vehicle networks.
- IP65 rated sealed enclosure with integrated GPS antenna in a small package (4”x5”x1”).
- Dedicated wheel speed inputs for odometry measurements.
- Active low solid-state switch for activating lights or alarms.
- Ability to monitor and record two external signals from pressure sensors.
- +28VDC vehicle power supply designed to meet MIL-STD-1275C.
- Predictively determine vehicle roll-over event using estimation techniques with potential mitigation by activating alarm.
- Monitor and characterize driver behavior by storing histogram data such as vehicle speed, acceleration and turning rates.
- Correlate/time stamp vehicle motion with GPS derived position data.
- Transmit and receive other vehicle data using vehicle CAN network.
- Monitor and record external pressure sensor inputs for determining blast event.
- Sealed enclosure with integrated GPS antenna enables mounting inside or outside of vehicle.
- No external power conditioning required, can be plugged directly into vehicle battery.