of Cepton’s Vista-P60
The Cepton Vista™-P lidar sensor delivers best-in-class performance to the automotive market. The 120-line-equivalent scanner delivers 200 meters of range and 0.2 degrees of spatial resolution. The Vista™ lidar is significantly smaller than most solutions on the market and uses fewer than 10 watts of power. This allows automakers to seamlessly integrate lidar technology into the vehicle body.
The Cepton Vista®-P60 delivers long-range and high resolution for various applications such as autonomous vehicles, ADAS, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), security, crowd analytics, industrial robotics, and beyond. Offering an exceptional combination of performance, reliability, and affordability, it features an extremely compact and embeddable design suitable for seamless integration into a wide range of autonomous systems.
- Cepton’s patented MMT® – frictionless, mirrorless, non-rotational
- Exceptional point density at an attractive price and small form factor
- Robust environmental protection and modular design ideal for high volume manufacturability
- Range: 200m at 30% reflectivity
- FOV: 60° (H) x 22° (V)
- Angular Resolution: 0.25° x 0.25° (10 Hz) / 0.27° x 0.27° (16 Hz)
- Size: 102 x 58 x 101mm; 0.9kg
- Integration: PoE+ option available; compatible with Cepton’s Helius® Smart Lidar System
- High Resolution
- Long Range
- Small Form Factor
- In Production
Highly skilled Dataspeed engineers can integrate Cepton Lidars onto your research and development vehicle to accelerate your project.