Why work with us?
We’re a group of fun, motivated professionals who are dedicated to Making Mobile Easier.
Join our team in Metro-Detroit to help shape the autonomous vehicle industry.
- Design and develop C and C++ code for embedded microcontrollers used in automotive and robotic applications
- Create unit tests and assist with testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review hardware schematics
- Debug and prototype applications using Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Interface with customers, engineers, and technical project managers to develop hardware requirements, schedules and budgets.
- Author and manage hardware and system documentation including specifications, schematics, layouts, BOMs, etc.
- Research and develop hardware solutions in both team and individual environments.
- Work with suppliers to develop ADAS sensors and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) to meet requirements and specifications.
Join our team.
Don’t see an open position for your particular skills? We’re always on the lookout for great talent, so please submit your resume.