The intelligent Dataspeed Power Distribution System (iPDS) is a flexible and easy-to-use solution for powering instrumentation, computers, car motors radars, and sensors of a test vehicle. The iPDS features 12 automotive independent DC relay channels, two long-life cooling fans, as well as internal temperature sensors for channel temperature monitoring. The on-board computer controls the power sequencing and continuously monitors each of the 12 channels, reporting its electrical current and health status. The system is designed with commonly used communication interfaces to support drive-by-wire autonomous vehicle research, advanced driver assistance systems experimentation, and any automotive electronics testing.
- 12 channels at 12V, 15A each | Can run at 24V, at 10A each
- Programmable startup and shutdown scripts
- Over-current feedback and diagnostics
- CAN, Ethernet, and USB communication
- Connect up to four units together for 48 channels*